Make a splash in the pool industry!
Whether you are installing a new swimming pool or already have your dream pool, NCS pool Heating Systems will help you make the most of it. Established in 1989, NCS is a leading supplier and installer of pool heating, filtration, pre-plumbing and automation systems. With more than 25,00 residential and commercial solar, gas and electric swimming pool heating systems installed, our clients benefit from our expertise, quality products and outstanding customer service.
Our dedicated, reliable and professional mobile team services the NSW Central Coast, Newcastle, The Hunter Valley, Sydney and Country NSW and are always ready to help.
We provide a comprehensive service, including pre-plumb, service and maintenance, and we are Climate Care Certified.
We currently have a Sales Representative Position open for an immediate start.
* Great benefits and remuneration – Base + Super + Commission + Car Allowance
* Working with industry-leading products and technology
* Friendly and flexible work environment
* Locally owned company with a strong focus on quality products and customer satisfaction
About the Role
Due to continued growth and success, we are looking for an experienced Sales Representative to join the NCS team.
As a Sales Representative, you will identify and develop new opportunities and maintain strong relationships with our existing client base. You’ll be responsible for customer relationship management and driving sustainable growth across the region (Sydney to Newcastle).
* New Business acquisition focus and proactively identifying growth opportunities
* Grow and manage new business pipeline across the region
* Drive and nurture customer relationships
* Attend trade shows, exhibitions and other events
* Create value propositions for client needs
What we are looking for?
* Experience in the Swimming Pool Industry highlyt desired
* Demonstrated success in new client acquisition and relationship building
* Excellent communication skills
* Ability to listen and engage with the customer to understand their needs, challenges, budget and expectations
* Motivated, proactive and results-driven
* Highly organised and able to effectively manage your pipeline
* ServiceM8 and Pipedrive experience highly desirable
* Valid Australian Driver’s License
* Remuneration dependant on experience
Note: Applicants must either be a permanent resident or citizen of Australia to apply for this position.